Cleanliness is a good habit that everyone should have for clean environment and ideal lifestyles. It should be started from homes, schools, colleges, communities, offices, institutions so that there is a clean India revolution in the country at large scale. We need to keep ourselves, home, our surroundings, society, community, city, garden and environment etc. clean everyday. How you could do your bit to contribute to a cleaner society. Hereâ€™s what you can do:
7 Easy Things to Keep your Country Clean
1. Don't throw waste in public places. Dispose them in dustbin only.
2. Segregate waste at home in 3 separate bins - Biodegradable, Recyclable and Others, and ease the work of municipality workers.
3. Avoid usage of Plastic covers, plastic disposables.
4. Carry a cloth or paper bag with you when you go for shopping, teach the people around you the same.
5. Don't encourage spitting, immediately condemn people if found doing so.
6. Plant trees around your house.
7. Live Clean Yourself and teach others about Cleanliness and Sanitation.